Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical devices, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedics, neurosurgery, and reconstructive and general surgery.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair, and wound repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 3,000 employees worldwide. Integra shares trade on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol IART.
Why Integra is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for the busiest surgeons
Surgeons don't have a minute to waste. They navigate a world of uncertainty while making thousands of decision every day. These decisions directly affect patients - and surgeons. Integra knows this. By limiting uncertainty, we promise to do our part so that busy surgeons can continue to make the right decisions with confidence, and focus on what is most important.
Integra Brand Promises
- Making everything you touch and do as simple as possible.
- Simplifying procedures and products to eliminate unnecessary steps, recognizing that time is your scarcest resource.
- Involving surgeons in creating better products and procedures because we believe surgery is a blend of art and science.
- Having the best trained professionals dedicated to anticipating the needs of the busiest surgeons
- Delivering our products when and where you need them, every time.
- Quickly replacing or repairing products, because minutes matter.