Integra LifeSciences Debuts Codman Specialty Surgical Extended Portfolio at AANS 2018
PLAINSBORO, N.J., April 26, 2018 – Integra LifeSciences Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: IART), a leading global medical technology company, will be featuring its extended Codman Specialty Surgical product portfolio at the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) Annual Scientific Meeting, April 28 – May 2, 2018, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA, (booth number 430).
The company will debut the Codman Specialty Surgical Division’s expanded offering that includes newly acquired Codman® Neurosurgery products and Integra’s leading medical technologies.
“We are very excited to present the extensive range of our specialty neurosurgical portfolio under the Codman brand at this year’s AANS conference,” said Dan Reuvers, corporate vice president and president, Codman Specialty Surgical. “By combining Integra’s leading technologies and well-known brands with Codman’s global portfolio, we are strengthening our commitment to support neurosurgeons and their patients around the world.”
Integra’s Codman Specialty Surgical division will showcase several leading solutions at their booth number 430 including:
- CUSA® Clarity: The next generation tissue ablation platform designed to quickly and safely remove tough fibrous tissue with its tough tissue technology.
- Codman VersaTru™: The latest disposable bipolar forceps from Codman offering superior non-stick performance, especially in the most challenging cases.
- DuraSeal®, DuraGen® and DuraFlex™: A comprehensive offering of proven, market-leading dural repair solutions.
- Advanced Monitoring and ICU Care: Featuring the Codman Microsensor® ICP transducers with 3-T MRI conditional indication, advanced monitoring options including the DirectLink® and ICP Express® ICP monitors, Licox® PtO2 multimodal monitoring, as well as our Bactiseal® EVD antimicrobial catheters.
- Codman CERTAS™ Plus: The programmable valve designed to withstand unintended pressure-setting changes due to external magnetic influences up to and including a 3-T MRI.
- MAYFIELD®: The most trusted brand in cranial stabilization. MAYFIELD®2 offers enhanced features to more precisely position the patient’s head for neurosurgical procedures.
Integra also continues to support hands-on practical clinics courses at the AANS including Case-Based Management of Traumatic Brain Injury and Deep Brain Stimulator: Update and New Directions.
Integra LifeSciences is a global leader in regenerative technologies, neurosurgical and extremity orthopedic solutions dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can focus on providing the best patient care. Integra offers a comprehensive portfolio of high quality, leadership brands that include AmnioExcel®, Bactiseal®, Cadence®, Certas™, Codman®, CUSA®, DuraGen®, DuraSeal®, ICP Express®, Integra®, MediHoney®, MicroFrance®, PriMatrix®, Salto Talaris®, SurgiMend®, TCC-EZ®, Titan™ and VersaTru™. For the latest news and information about Integra and its brands, please visit www.integralife.com.
Investor Relations Contacts:
Vice President, Treasury & Investor Relations
Director, Investor Relations
Senior Director, Global Corporate Communications